Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is under submission to another journal for consideration (or an explanation should be provided in Comments to the Editor).
- We fight plagiarism: please understand that your article will be checked with available tools for discovering plagiarism.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references should be provided.
- Every illustrations, figure and table has its own caption: they are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end: please read Guidelines for Authors for detailed information.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in About the Journal.
- Please read this advice and download associated files. The International Committee of Medical Journal Editors has recently published in all ICMJE journals an editorial introducing a new “Disclosure Form for Potential Conflict of Interest”, with the aim to establish uniform reporting system, which can go over the existing differences in current formats or editors’ requests. We at PAGEPress Publications welcome this initiative as a possible uniforming, standardizing way to have this important disclosure authorizing the publications of manuscripts. We are therefore asking you to duly fill in the “Uniform Format for Disclosure of Competing Interests in ICMJE Journals” and upload it on the Web site of the PAGEPress journal your work is involved with or email it back to us, in mind to allow PAGEPress to peer-reviewing your work. The document is in Adobe format, it includes instructions to help authors provide the requested information and the completion procedure is user-friendly. Kindly note that the format have to be completed and signed by each author of the work. We remain waiting for the completed form to proceed with publication. Please be informed that if this Disclosure Form is missing, we will not be able to publish your work.
PAGEPress has chosen to apply the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0) to all manuscripts to be published.
An Open Access Publication is one that meets the following two conditions:
- the author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant(s) to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship, as well as the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal use.
- a complete version of the work and all supplemental materials, including a copy of the permission as stated above, in a suitable standard electronic format is deposited immediately upon initial publication in at least one online repository that is supported by an academic institution, scholarly society, government agency, or other well-established organization that seeks to enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
They should be advised, however, that PAGEPress may be unable to deliver its services unless at least the information necessary for security and identification purposes is provided. In order to offer the best possible service to users, PAGEPress tracks the patterns of usage of pages on the site. This enables us to identify the most popular articles and services. Where users have provided details of their research areas of interest, this information can be correlated, helping PAGEPress to provide a useful service for scientists, offering them the most relevant information based on their areas of interest. User information will only be shared with third parties with the explicit consent of the user. Publishing a scientific manuscript is inherently a public (as opposed to anonymous) process. The name and e-mail address of all authors of a PAGEPress manuscript will be available to users of PAGEPress. These details are made available in this way purely to facilitate scientific communication.
Collecting these e-mail addresses for commercial use is not allowed, nor will PAGEPress itself send unsolicited e-mail to authors, unless it directly concerns the paper they have published on PAGEPress journals. PAGEPress reserves the right to disclose members' personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith and belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of PAGEPress, employees or members.